Tuesday, October 16, 2012

October sixteenth and seventeenth

It's the middle of October, so according to the schedule that I made in September, I should be working on the interior right now. I'm slightly behind, so that isn't the case. However, I'm pleased with the progress being made on the outside, so I think it's worth the extra time. 

I decided to revamp the sidewalk chunks, using my own unique textures taken with my phone's camera. Here are the chunks that I can scale and rotate to make the player believe they are in a seamless environment:



I finally have the building itself textured, (with a few normal maps that need to be generated here and there). Here are a couple shots of the building with mental ray (soon I'll post renders from the game engine, which should look way better):





No comments:

Post a Comment