Tuesday, September 4, 2012

It has begun!

Here it is. It's my last year at the College for Creative Studies (unless I make a series of grave, irreversible decisions, of course) and I couldn't be more excited to begin my senior project. I already know, right off the bat, I've taken a very serious work load onto my shoulders for these next two semesters. That said, I look forward to evolving as an artist, both digitally and traditionally.

I'll try my best to be a little more consistent with my posts this year. Last year I was anything but consistent. Since I have so much work to do for this particular project, I'll probably be posting things constantly, as much of my work is no doubt going to go through various stages of completion. Ready for action. Let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment